Tree Worker with CDL
Mariposa Landscapes, Inc. is looking for the right candidates with commercial driver’s license to join our Tree Care team as a Tree Worker
Department: Tree Care
Location: Irwindale, CA
Please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this is NOT a typical driver position, heavy manual labor will be associated with this position.
- Individual with commercial driver’s license who has experiences with roll-off trucks and skid steer/bobcat is a big plus
- A minimum of 1 year experience working as a tree worker is recommended
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must be insurable
- Certified arborist tree worker and Class A commercial driver’s license is a plus
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications ($17~$20/hr)
- Company sponsored health insurance
- 401k retirement account with company matching
- Paid Time Off
OUR VALUES ARE...
We work together, seeking input from all team members to organize our efforts for the greater good. We are always open to change, embracing new methods and technologies to achieve the highest levels of quality and efficiency. We are considerate of team members, provide support, and encourage their growth, resulting in the ultimate outcome for the team.
Safety is the primary foundation of our company. We emphasize "SAFETY FIRST" on every work site and in all our training programs. Our employees are taught to be aware of, and responsible for, safety at all times. We strive to prevent injuries and accidents, and provide a safe environment for staff and customer alike.
We are committed to bringing the best possible quality for our customers, their properties and projects. We provide prompt service, expert workmanship, and superior products. We take pride in meeting or exceeding expectations. Our ultimate goal is to deliver excellent value for our clients' investment.
We are open and honest in our communications, building deep trust and confidence in all of our relationships. We value the dedication and contribution of each person. The overall well-being of our employees, customers and vendors is important to us.