Landscape Maintenance Account Manager
Mariposa Landscapes, Inc. is looking for the right candidate to join our team as a Landscape Maintenance Account Manager
Department: Landscape Maintenance
Location: Irwindale, Santa Ana, & Fontana, CA
Please send resume directly to email@example.com
- Manage multiple Landscape Maintenance Accounts while efficiently coordinating labor, equipment, materials and company resources to achieve the Company Core Values
- Be responsible for displaying, practicing, and enforcing the safety of employees and of the customer’s job site per company standards and OSHA regulations
- Effectively and expeditiously produce proposals for regular/extra work and process work orders on all Landscape Maintenance accounts for our customers
- Communicate the company goals, policies, and procedures regarding Landscape Maintenance to the workforce team members
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience managing maintenance contracts
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable by our insurance company
- IA Water Auditor Certification
- ISA Certified Arborist
- Applicable landscape industry certifications
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Company sponsored health insurance
- 401k retirement account with company matching
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
- Company vehicle
OUR VALUES ARE...
We work together, seeking input from all team members to organize our efforts for the greater good. We are always open to change, embracing new methods and technologies to achieve the highest levels of quality and efficiency. We are considerate of team members, provide support, and encourage their growth, resulting in the ultimate outcome for the team.
Safety is the primary foundation of our company. We emphasize "SAFETY FIRST" on every work site and in all our training programs. Our employees are taught to be aware of, and responsible for, safety at all times. We strive to prevent injuries and accidents, and provide a safe environment for staff and customer alike.
We are committed to bringing the best possible quality for our customers, their properties and projects. We provide prompt service, expert workmanship, and superior products. We take pride in meeting or exceeding expectations. Our ultimate goal is to deliver excellent value for our clients' investment.
We are open and honest in our communications, building deep trust and confidence in all of our relationships. We value the dedication and contribution of each person. The overall well-being of our employees, customers and vendors is important to us.