Landscape Irrigation Technician
Mariposa Landscapes, Inc. is looking for the right candidate to join our Landscape Maintenance team as an Irrigation Technician at our locations in Irwindale, Fontana, Santa Ana, and Gardena, CA.
A “Landscape Irrigation Technician” must be proficient in performing all Irrigation related tasks such as install and maintenance of commercial/residential irrigation systems and troubleshoot/repair broken irrigation systems.
Location: Irwindale, Fontana, Santa Ana, and Gardena, CA
Please send resume directly to email@example.com
- Plan work schedules for irrigation repairs and inspections on multiple accounts
- Troubleshoot and repair irrigation mainlines, valves, clocks, and wiring
- Complete the required paperwork and recording on completed jobs
- Program a variety of controllers from different manufactures both standard and ET type
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience installing and/or repairing landscape irrigation systems
- Must possess a valid driver license and be insurable by our insurance company
- Able to perform labor-intensive work outdoors on regular basis requiring a full range of mobility in the upper and lower body along with the ability to reach overhead as well as work in various positions including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and walking for extended periods of time.
- Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- 401k Retirement Account with Company Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Company-sponsored Health Insurance
OUR VALUES ARE...
We work together, seeking input from all team members to organize our efforts for the greater good. We are always open to change, embracing new methods and technologies to achieve the highest levels of quality and efficiency. We are considerate of team members, provide support, and encourage their growth, resulting in the ultimate outcome for the team.
Safety is the primary foundation of our company. We emphasize "SAFETY FIRST" on every work site and in all our training programs. Our employees are taught to be aware of, and responsible for, safety at all times. We strive to prevent injuries and accidents, and provide a safe environment for staff and customer alike.
We are committed to bringing the best possible quality for our customers, their properties and projects. We provide prompt service, expert workmanship, and superior products. We take pride in meeting or exceeding expectations. Our ultimate goal is to deliver excellent value for our clients' investment.
We are open and honest in our communications, building deep trust and confidence in all of our relationships. We value the dedication and contribution of each person. The overall well-being of our employees, customers and vendors is important to us.