Mariposa Landscapes, Inc. is looking for the right candidates to join our Sales and Estimating team as a Landscape Estimator
Department: Sales and Estimating
Location: Fontana, CA
Please send resume directly to email@example.com
The Landscape Estimator works on construction and maintenance projects throughout Southern California. This position requires the understanding of landscape installation and construction methods, along with basic knowledge of plant material and best horticultural practices. It is important to have an individual who can prepare and analyze bid proposal in a timely manner. In addition, estimators must have the ability to build strong relationships with subcontractors and customers while projecting a professional image and positive attitude. The ideal candidate would also have a background in public works commercial landscape construction and maintenance.
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3 yrs. estimating experience.
- Must be proficient in estimating tasks relating to landscape construction and maintenance.
- Develop complete estimate from existing plans and specifications to estimate submission.
- Must be able to analyze plans, specifications, make site visits, and complete thorough take-offs.
- Possess a valid California Driver’s license and be insurable.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Company sponsored health insurance
- 401k retirement account with company matching
- Paid Time Off
OUR VALUES ARE...
We work together, seeking input from all team members to organize our efforts for the greater good. We are always open to change, embracing new methods and technologies to achieve the highest levels of quality and efficiency. We are considerate of team members, provide support, and encourage their growth, resulting in the ultimate outcome for the team.
Safety is the primary foundation of our company. We emphasize "SAFETY FIRST" on every work site and in all our training programs. Our employees are taught to be aware of, and responsible for, safety at all times. We strive to prevent injuries and accidents, and provide a safe environment for staff and customer alike.
We are committed to bringing the best possible quality for our customers, their properties and projects. We provide prompt service, expert workmanship, and superior products. We take pride in meeting or exceeding expectations. Our ultimate goal is to deliver excellent value for our clients' investment.
We are open and honest in our communications, building deep trust and confidence in all of our relationships. We value the dedication and contribution of each person. The overall well-being of our employees, customers and vendors is important to us.