Landscape Construction Operations Manager
Our growing Landscape Construction department is looking for an honest, reliable, and detail-orientated individual to join our team as a landscape construction operations manager for our Irwindale location.
A landscape construction operations manager will be responsible for all aspects of the Landscape Division such as generating new business, creating a “take-off” plan, making bid estimates, produce profitable and high-quality work, improve the operation efficiency, and provide exemplary customer service.
Department: Landscape Construction
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively pursue new business; evaluate and qualify opportunities with key decision-makers
- Provides bidding and cost estimating on various construction and landscaping projects
- Prepares “take-off” reports by counting, pricing, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Full responsibility for ensuring multiple landscape construction projects is profitable by managing budget and customer expectations efficiently
- Performs pre- and actual job site inspections
- Plans, develops, and leads all strategic initiatives associated with construction projects
- Cultivates partnerships with existing and prospective clients
- Attends meetings, makes presentations, and represent the company as a technical expert in the field of landscape construction
- At least five years of professional experience involving construction or landscape construction with aspects of business management
- Ability to read landscape plans and blueprints
- Bilingual Spanish and English is preferred
- Familiar with landscape code compliance
- Salary will be competitive but commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Medical insurance
- 401K Retirement Account with Company Matching
Paid Vacation & Holidays
OUR VALUES ARE...
We work together, seeking input from all team members to organize our efforts for the greater good. We are always open to change, embracing new methods and technologies to achieve the highest levels of quality and efficiency. We are considerate of team members, provide support, and encourage their growth, resulting in the ultimate outcome for the team.
Safety is the primary foundation of our company. We emphasize "SAFETY FIRST" on every work site and in all our training programs. Our employees are taught to be aware of, and responsible for, safety at all times. We strive to prevent injuries and accidents, and provide a safe environment for staff and customer alike.
We are committed to bringing the best possible quality for our customers, their properties and projects. We provide prompt service, expert workmanship, and superior products. We take pride in meeting or exceeding expectations. Our ultimate goal is to deliver excellent value for our clients' investment.
We are open and honest in our communications, building deep trust and confidence in all of our relationships. We value the dedication and contribution of each person. The overall well-being of our employees, customers and vendors is important to us.