Mariposa Landscapes, Inc. is looking for the right candidate to join our Fleet department as a Diesel Mechanic
Location: Irwindale, CA
- Three years of proven experience as a fleet maintenance mechanic
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protection against accidents
- Valid California driver’s license
- A high school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of the apprenticeship program is preferred
- ASE certifications are a plus
- Conduct routine maintenance work
- Schedule future maintenance
- Keep computer logs of work and issues with vehicles/equipment
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in good working condition
- Maintain a clean, organized work area
- Maintain inventory of parts for repairs and supplies for crews
- $28 ~ $32/hr for beginner diesel mechanic
- $32 ~ $38/hr for an experienced diesel mechanic with CDL
- Company-sponsored health insurance
- 401k retirement account with company matching
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
OUR VALUES ARE...
We work together, seeking input from all team members to organize our efforts for the greater good. We are always open to change, embracing new methods and technologies to achieve the highest levels of quality and efficiency. We are considerate of team members, provide support, and encourage their growth, resulting in the ultimate outcome for the team.
Safety is the primary foundation of our company. We emphasize "SAFETY FIRST" on every work site and in all our training programs. Our employees are taught to be aware of, and responsible for, safety at all times. We strive to prevent injuries and accidents, and provide a safe environment for staff and customer alike.
We are committed to bringing the best possible quality for our customers, their properties and projects. We provide prompt service, expert workmanship, and superior products. We take pride in meeting or exceeding expectations. Our ultimate goal is to deliver excellent value for our clients' investment.
We are open and honest in our communications, building deep trust and confidence in all of our relationships. We value the dedication and contribution of each person. The overall well-being of our employees, customers and vendors is important to us.