Facilities and Fleet Coordinator
Mariposa Landscapes, Inc. is looking for the right candidate to join our Corporate Resources Team as a facility/fleet coordinator. Facility/Fleet Coordinator will work closely with operations to support facilities and fleet activities. Some duties include:
- Internal equipment billing (Tree and Landscape Department) and equipment time cards
- Manage, schedule and billing of check-out equipment.
- Equipment and tool requests processing
- Coordinate DOORS, PERP and ARB fleet compliance
- Coordinate vehicle CVRA and special tags requirements.
- Fuel tracking and auditing.
- Fleet vehicle & equipment tracking (Master List, Alpha, Fleet Pro)
- Numbered equipment, assets and do inventory quarterly.
- Enter and track Fleet work orders
- Monitor and record fleet purchases
- Coordinate facility repairs, purchases, and maintenance.
- Schedule A/C maintenance.
- Review telecommunications and internet billing.
- Communication devices management (deployment, inventory and database updates).
- Office Equipment and Space Management.
- Parking Space management.
- Yard and Storage Management.
- Pesticide room management, inventory and replenish.
- Supply room management, inventory and replenish.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
- Experience in clerical and light administrative work and must be well organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe editors, Access)
- CA driver license with a good record.
- Must adapt to a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Facilities and/or Fleet Management experience preferred.
- Accounting System knowledge is a plus.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications ($15~$20/hr)
- Company sponsored health insurance
- 401k retirement account with company matching
- Paid Time Off