Facilities and Fleet Coordinator
Mariposa Landscapes, Inc. is looking for the right candidates to join our Corporate Resources team as a Facilities and Fleet Coordinator
Department: Landscape Maintenance
Location: Irwindale, CA
Please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Facilities and Fleet Coordinator Mariposa Landscapes, Inc. is looking for the right candidate to join our Corporate Resources Team as a facility/fleet coordinator. Facility/Fleet Coordinator will work closely with operations to support facilities and fleet activities. Some duties include:
- Internal equipment billing (Tree and Landscape Department) and equipment time cards
- Manage, schedule and billing of check-out equipment.
- Equipment and tool requests processing
- Coordinate DOORS, PERP and ARB fleet compliance
- Coordinate vehicle CVRA and special tags requirements.
- Fuel tracking and auditing.
- Fleet vehicle & equipment tracking (Master List, Alpha, Fleet Pro)
- Numbered equipment, assets and do inventory quarterly.
- Enter and track Fleet work orders
- Monitor and record fleet purchases
- Coordinate facility repairs, purchases, and maintenance.
- Schedule A/C maintenance.
- Review telecommunications and internet billing.
- Communication devices management (deployment, inventory and database updates).
- Office Equipment and Space Management.
- Parking Space management.
- Yard and Storage Management.
- Pesticide room management, inventory and replenish.
- Supply room management, inventory and replenish.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
- Experience in clerical and light administrative work and must be well organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe editors, Access)
- CA driver license with a good record.
- Must adapt to a fast-paced multi-tasking environment.
- Facilities and/or Fleet Management experience preferred.
- Accounting System knowledge is a plus.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications ($15~$20/hr)
- Company sponsored health insurance
- 401k retirement account with company matching
- Paid Time Off
OUR VALUES ARE...
We work together, seeking input from all team members to organize our efforts for the greater good. We are always open to change, embracing new methods and technologies to achieve the highest levels of quality and efficiency. We are considerate of team members, provide support, and encourage their growth, resulting in the ultimate outcome for the team.
Safety is the primary foundation of our company. We emphasize "SAFETY FIRST" on every work site and in all our training programs. Our employees are taught to be aware of, and responsible for, safety at all times. We strive to prevent injuries and accidents, and provide a safe environment for staff and customer alike.
We are committed to bringing the best possible quality for our customers, their properties and projects. We provide prompt service, expert workmanship, and superior products. We take pride in meeting or exceeding expectations. Our ultimate goal is to deliver excellent value for our clients' investment.
We are open and honest in our communications, building deep trust and confidence in all of our relationships. We value the dedication and contribution of each person. The overall well-being of our employees, customers and vendors is important to us.