Mariposa Landscapes, Inc. is looking for the right candidates to join our Sales and Estimating team as a Business Developer
Department: Sales and Estimating
Location: Irwindale, CA
Please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
An Business Developer will mainly be responsible for closing new sales; searching out desirable business opportunities; conducting research; servicing current customer accounts, creating plan “take-offs”; making bid estimates; and collecting and organizing information within company software. This position will be bidding and selling landscape maintenance and construction work.
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 5 yrs. of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with bidding and selling landscape maintenance and construction work
- Familiarity with the principles, methods, and procedures associated with landscape construction and maintenance estimating systems
- Able to interpret and prepare project estimate on hard copy or with computer software
- Able to prepare and give sales presentations to individual customers or groups
- Able to effectively communicate with others both verbally and through writing
- At least two years of commercial construction, landscaping, and/or hardscape estimating experience
- Experience with CRM or similar customer management systems is desirable
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to clear our insurance company to operate a company vehicle
- Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Company sponsored health insurance
- 401k retirement account with company matching
- Paid time off
- Company vehicle
OUR VALUES ARE...
We work together, seeking input from all team members to organize our efforts for the greater good. We are always open to change, embracing new methods and technologies to achieve the highest levels of quality and efficiency. We are considerate of team members, provide support, and encourage their growth, resulting in the ultimate outcome for the team.
Safety is the primary foundation of our company. We emphasize "SAFETY FIRST" on every work site and in all our training programs. Our employees are taught to be aware of, and responsible for, safety at all times. We strive to prevent injuries and accidents, and provide a safe environment for staff and customer alike.
We are committed to bringing the best possible quality for our customers, their properties and projects. We provide prompt service, expert workmanship, and superior products. We take pride in meeting or exceeding expectations. Our ultimate goal is to deliver excellent value for our clients' investment.
We are open and honest in our communications, building deep trust and confidence in all of our relationships. We value the dedication and contribution of each person. The overall well-being of our employees, customers and vendors is important to us.